Angela Cervelli Bennett Esq.
Teaneck, New Jersey
Phone: (201) 907-5000
Fax: (201) 692-0444
Angela Cervelli Bennett, Esq. is an associate of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. A native of Hudson County, New Jersey, she is a graduate of the Academy of the Sacred Heart High School, formerly in Hoboken . Angela attended Fordham University in New York where she received a BA in psychology and sociology, with honors in sociology. Prior to attending law school, Angela began a course of study in the Graduate Division of Seton Hall University in New Jersey , where she was a candidate for a Masters in Public Administration. While attending Seton Hall, Angela was accepted to the City University of New York-School of Law at Queens College in New York , where she earned her law degree and served as a teaching assistant in contract law for the fall semester of 1995.
Angela is admitted to practice before the state and Federal District courts of New Jersey. Her area of concentration is personal injury litigation; including motor vehicle and premises accidents.
On a personal note, Angela practices Pilates, enjoys music and taking Zumba classes.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Accidents
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1999
- City University of New York School of Law at Queens College, Flushing, New York, May, 1997
- Fordham University, New York, NY, USA, May, 1992
Bachelor of Arts
Honors: Honors in Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Women Trial Lawyers’ Caucus New Jersey Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- North Hudson Lawyers Club, 2010 – Present
- North Hudson Lawyers Club
Past Employment Positions:
- Hudson County, Superior Court of New Jersey, Judicial Law Clerk for Honorable Patricia K. Costello, J.S.C., 1997 – 1998
- Phi Delta Phi