Call Today 201-907-5000
No fee if no recovery
All consultations are free
Verdicts & Settlements
Representative Firm Settlements and Verdicts
- $20,000,000 – Jury Verdict for Construction site accident. The accident happened in Brooklyn New York. A worker fell from the roof of a multi-story commercial building, sustaining multiple life threatening head, back, leg and hand injuries.
- $8,000,000 – Settlement to a burn victim who suffered serious facial burns due to a defective heater.
- $4,000,000* – Brain Injury: Head injury to child when struck by baseball ejected from lawnmower.
- $4,000,000 – Settlement when worker injured by defective machine loses eye and suffers other facial injuries.
- $28,000,000* – Premises Liability: Two boys disfigured by burns due to improper maintenance of apartment.
- $3,000,000 – Settlement for electrician injured by tractor trailer accident.
- $3,460,000 – Jury verdict for NYC subway accident resulting in amputations. Verdict reduced by 49% comparative negligence.
- $1,320,000 – Wrongful Death: 35 year old man killed by utility pole falling from truck.
- $1,500,000 – Inadequate Supervision: Incompetent patient wanders off hospital and loses legs due to frostbite.
- $900,000 – to a man who was injured due to an gasline explosion
- $850,000 – Medical Malpractice: Failure to diagnose and lethal infection.
- $SEALED – Diet Drug Settlements: Fen-Phen settlement sealed and confidential.
- $1,600,000 – Age Discrimination : Pattern of discrimination to high level executives
- $1,200,000* – Premises Liability: Escalator-related hand injury to child requiring reconstructive surgery.
- $850,000 – Trucking Accident: Father and son injured in trucking accident requiring back surgery.
- $5,000,000 – Medical Malpractice: Failure to diagnose neck fracture resulting in paralysis.
- $1,000,000 – Products Liability: Textile worker’s arm mangled in machine.
- $2,100,000 – Motorcycle Accident: Loss of leg as a result of collision with police car.
- $1,320,000 – Construction Site Accident: Fall from ladder resulting in multiple fractures and disabilities.
- $1,250,000 – Trucking Accident: Multiple leg fractures requiring reconstructive surgery.
- $500,000 – Trucking Accident: Crushed hip in young woman requiring surgeries.
- $950,000 – Product Liability: Automobile roof crush due to improper design.
- $840,000 – Automobile Accident: Back surgery as a result of drunk driver.
- $1,645,400 – Commercial Airline Crash: Multiple fractures and emotional injuries.
- $600,000 – Products Liability: Partial loss of hand due to negligent machine design.
- $950,000 – Collision with Police Car: Broken wrist with loss of fetus.
- $500,000 – Medical Device Failure: Prosthetic knee requiring second knee replacement.
- $285,000 – Automobile Accident: Unoperated Cervical herniated disc.
- $1,500,000 – Trucking Accident: Wrongful death as a result of tire rolling off rear axle of truck.
- $1,700,000 – Trucking Accident: Back and psychological injuries as result of tire rolling off rear axle of truck.
- $1,300,000 – Pedestrian Injury: Loss of leg due to 82 year old defendant losing control of car.
- $2,750,000 – Brain Injury, Nursing Negligence: Potassium overdose of infant resulting in brain damage.
- $900,000 – Nursing Home Negligence: Burns to quadriplegic patient resulting in loss of legs and death.
- $305,000 – Dog Bite Injury: Older woman’s arm seriously injured from attack by dog.
- $500,000 – Fractured pelvis and neck and back injuries from auto accident.
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., is located in Teaneck NJ and serves clients in and around Teaneck, Hackensack, Bergenfield, Tenafly, Englewood, New Milford, Palisades Park, Englewood Cliffs, Dumont, River Edge, Demarest, Haworth, Oradell, Leonia, Bogota, Maywood, Closter, Alpine, Emerson, Fort Lee, Ridgefield Park, Little Ferry, Bergen County, Hudson County and Passaic County.
© 2018 Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. All rights reserved. Custom WebShop™ law firm website design by NextClient.com.