Garry R. Salomon, Esq.
Certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Cell Phone: (201) 870-1776 (client emergencies and new case inquires only, please)
Garry Salomon, although originally from Ridgefield Park, grew up in Bergenfield, N.J. where he met his future partners, Sam Davis and Marc Saperstein. After graduating Bergenfield High School he attended Fairleigh Dickinson University where in 1974 he received his Bachelor of Science Degree. Three years later he received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Akron. In 1977 he was admitted to the New Jersey Bar and began to practice law.
Garry Salomon is a founding member and serves as the managing partner of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. Garry Salomon’s main areas of concentration include all areas of personal injury law. During his 34 years of practicing law he has successfully represented thousands of clients. He most particularly enjoys the courtroom environment and concentrates on bringing his cases to the trial stage. He is quoted as saying,
“An insurance company will only consider paying fair and just compensation only if they see that the plaintiff is ready to let a jury decide the case; however, if an insurance company is unwilling to deal fairly with the plaintiff, then I trust a jury to decide the outcome.”
During the past several years he has tried to verdict several cases against Allstate Insurance Company which have resulted in jury verdicts in excess of Allstate’s insurance policy’s limits. These cases tried to verdict have included cases involving herniated discs and other spinal injuries.
Garry Salomon is currently and officer of NJAJ has been has been appointed for the past fifteen consecutive years to serve as a member of the Board of Governors of the New Jersey Association for Justice, formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America – NJ. He has served as Chairman and program chair for NJAJ’sTrial Academy where he has lectured on “The Art of Direct Examination.” He also has lectured at NJAJ’s annual Boardwalk Convention. He founded and acted as moderator, and Co-Chairman of the 2000 – 20012 annual NJAJ’s “Litigation at Sunrise” Boardwalk Seminar and annual Meadowland’s legal seminar. In 2008, Garry R. Salomon was a member of the NJAJ Dream Trial Team which demonstrated how to try an automobile accident case. On November 13, 2009 he moderated a seminar entitled “Trial Evidence” at NJAJ’s annual Meadowlands Seminar.
On February 25, 2006 Garry Salomon presented a lecture to NJAJ Pine’s Seminar on “Summation: Bringing it Home.” In conjunction with the seminar the New Jersey Lawyer published an article authored by Mr. Salomon with the same title. He again lectured about the art of summation at the NJAJ seminar entitled, “The Verbal Threshold Trial” on February 23, 2012 at which time he delivered a sample summation.
American Association of Justice (formerly ATLA)
- Motor Vehicle Accident Section
- Medical Malpractice Section
- Civil Rights Section
- Employment RIghts Section
- Trucking Accident Section
New Jersey Association for Justice
(NJAJ) formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America-N.J.
- Treasurer 2010-2011
- Secretary 2009-2010
- Officer-Asst Secretary 2008-2009
- Statewide Membership Chair: 1997-2011
- Trial Academy Co-Chair, 1998 to 1999
- Board of Governors- 1997-2012
- Automobile Reparations Committee
- Long Range Planning & Finance Committee
SuperLawyers (As selected by Law & Politics Magazine)
- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Crime Victims Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Teaneck Bar Association Founder 2003-2009
- TANJ Trial Attorneys of New Jersey
- American Academy of Trial Advocacy
- Teaneck Chamber of Commerce Trustee
- “Businessman of the Year 2007 Award”
- Public Justice – Member
- Truth in Justice: Contributor and Member 2009 – 2012
- NJAJ Legal PAC
- The American Trial Lawyers Association (Top 100 Lawyers)
- The Melvin Belli Society
- State of New Jersey 1977
- United States District Court 1977
- United States Supreme Court 1982
- Certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of NJ 2010
Areas of Expertise:
- Civil Jury Trials
- Personal Injury Settlements and Trials
- Injuries to Children
- Motor Vehicle, auto, motorcycle & bicycle accidents
- Trucking, Truck driver and 18 wheeler accidents
- Premises Liability & Slip, Trip & Fall Cases
- Will Contest and Estate litigation
- Supermarket and Store Accidents
- Mass Tort and Pharmaceutical Cases
- Commercial Litigation
- Spinal Injury and Catastrophic Injury cases
- Medical, Nursing & Legal Malpractice cases
- Criminal Law & Criminal
- Animal attacks, dog bite cases,
- Machine and Defective Product cases
- Worker’s Compensation
On the personal side, Garry enjoys skiing, has earned a black belt in Shotokan Karate and enjoys playing “the blues” on his “Gold top” Gibson Les Paul guitar.
You may reach Garry Salomon by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling his personal cell phone at (201) 870-1776 (emergency only please).